WELCOME TO TCN


ABOUT TCN

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened needlework company owned by a husband and wife team, specializes in traditional and new techniques in 3-dimensional hand finishings.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Hearts Ornament

Brenda did it again! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work again. I'm starting to think that she got a turbo needle nor elves that stitch for her at the middle of the night... lol She finished the design as a siftly filled cushion using silk threads from her stash.
Christmas Hearts from Brenda of London
Featured at TGOSM October 2008 Issue

Christmas Hearts ornament is TCN's contribution for this month's issue of TGOSM. I myself is contemplating which one to stitch first amongst the 24 lovely ornies. Nevertheless, I will stitch Christmas Hearts again and finish it as a biscornu.:)
I would love to see a photo of your completed works from TCN so don't forget to email me a photo so I can showcase your work here.
Happy Stitching to all!

No comments: