WELCOME TO TCN


ABOUT TCN

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened needlework company owned by a husband and wife team, specializes in traditional and new techniques in 3-dimensional hand finishings.

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Stitcher's Journey Fob 1 by Brenda

A Stitcher's Journey Fob 1
Featured at October 2008 TGOSM Issue
Stitched and Finished by Brenda of London
It's only mid-afternoon but Brenda already completed my day! She emailed me photos of her recent finishings and needless to say, I was overwhelmed. I can't help not to share her email as well, which I hope she doesn't mind.:)
"Hi Lody,
Thank you so much for the lovely scissor fob design in this month's Gift of Stitching.I had to stitch it right away and am sending you 2 photographs back and front. Didn't have the same colour beads,but had a near match.Took your advice and put some rice in the stuffing of this one.
Looking forward to your other fobs .They make lovely gifts.
Take care,
Brenda"
As the first stitcher who shared a photo of finished "A Stitcher's Journey Fob Series", Brenda won a surprise gift from me. It is one of those fun games/contest that I kept to myself but had planned long time ago. Further details of this fun game will be posted on my personal blog.
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work again Brenda. BTW, she also stitched Summer Flowers Sewing Set featured at August 2008 TGOSM Issue. I blogged about it here on September 22, 2008.
Have a great stitching day everybody!

No comments: