WELCOME TO TCN


ABOUT TCN

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened needlework company owned by a husband and wife team, specializes in traditional and new techniques in 3-dimensional hand finishings.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Website Problem Resolved

Thanks to the outstanding support provided by the Fast Domain (my web host) team. In less than 24 hours, my problem was solved.

I have yet to put a lot of designs in the coming weeks. A lot of finished models are staring at me right now waiting to be finalized. Yes, most of the time, I finished the stitching first before I finalized the design. Though I always make my draft design first, then use it as a guide.
I know very well that TCN site needs a lot of improvement, and I'm working on that. Please be patient.:)
Happy stitching to all!

No comments: